Happy Women's Day
March 08 ...Women's day...I dont know why we celebrate it on this date nor who started it...And least interested to google or wiki for finding its origin...This year's women's day was special..I was at my new PG, the 4th one after 2 1/2 years in Bangalore...After the so called 'honeymoon' which I had when I was in VijayaMansion, I was too apprehensive here, too precautious not to get involved with anyone deeply as I hardly have the desire to reenact the unpleasant episodes, the end result be tagging me again. But to be honest, Chandra Nivas turned out to be a relief , in many respects. The girls I met here, aunty, the bonding, the food - all were quite different. I think I have started enjoying it. :) ....Aunty took some of the girls to the Sai Baba temple and she planned for a rooftop dinner, or precisely a moonlit dinner. We were not expecting any drastic change in the menu, but the usual pappu/rasam/curd/rice. But we did have surprises, right from someone renaming the moonlit dinner to starlit dinner , as we could not find moon in the sky . We all assembled in the terrace , 10 girls and aunty, around 9 in the night, trying hard to squeeze in on the 2 mats we had.. Started of with salad and cutlet..ending with vanilla/butterscotch icecream, and of course , a mini Salsa class from Sahitya...I felt the food was great, or dont know, whether it was the elite feeling of togetherness or bonding which made me feel so..All cracked jokes, most of the times, about the different dialects of telugu, about Gurushri, so many things....I was silent through out watching each one and basking in the warmth...After so many days, I felt light ....
It made me think about the different women I have met in my small life...the ones who touched my heart with their strokes, of different intensities.. I owe my mother a lot, but never have taken a second to thank her ... :( ..Amma, I know , still, I trouble you and make you unhappy with my decisions and stubborness, I can only be your spoilt child always... Ammamma, the first lady I ever admired...I often wondered how could she manage a house , 6 children, 1 husband who was sometimes equivalent to another 6 children, 2 cows, inumerous chicks, etc...Salute you lady...
I always remember Paula teacher, a foreigner who taught me in UKG, who gave me the choc even when I didnt score 10/10 for the english dictation, as a token for her affection to me.. .All my teachers.... I just adore them....Thank you so much..
I am fortunate enough to have some really genuinely nice girlfriends...People who took the risk to know me better, to put it in more meaningful words.. :) ..Love you dear ones...
Woman , indeed, is a wonderful creation of God - and thank you Almighty, for making me one of them .. :)
And as this women's day passes by , 3 cheers to the womankind..We simply rock!!!!
It made me think about the different women I have met in my small life...the ones who touched my heart with their strokes, of different intensities.. I owe my mother a lot, but never have taken a second to thank her ... :( ..Amma, I know , still, I trouble you and make you unhappy with my decisions and stubborness, I can only be your spoilt child always... Ammamma, the first lady I ever admired...I often wondered how could she manage a house , 6 children, 1 husband who was sometimes equivalent to another 6 children, 2 cows, inumerous chicks, etc...Salute you lady...
I always remember Paula teacher, a foreigner who taught me in UKG, who gave me the choc even when I didnt score 10/10 for the english dictation, as a token for her affection to me.. .All my teachers.... I just adore them....Thank you so much..
I am fortunate enough to have some really genuinely nice girlfriends...People who took the risk to know me better, to put it in more meaningful words.. :) ..Love you dear ones...
Woman , indeed, is a wonderful creation of God - and thank you Almighty, for making me one of them .. :)
And as this women's day passes by , 3 cheers to the womankind..We simply rock!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home