Monday, September 18, 2006

FRUSTRATED??!!!

I’m in a dream …….the very dream that is giving me the strength to swim against the tides of time…..Like any other graduate fresh out of college, I too had dreams….dreams to make this world a better place to live...colorful thoughts of the new place, new office, new people I gonna meet excited me….now 1 year down the lane, I’m perplexed…….
Is this what I wanted? Where am I standing today? Has any of my dreams come true?
Do I get the real satisfaction that I wanted?

………..like any other professional working in a MNC, I too don’t know the complete answer to these intriguing Qs…….frustration is the word that comes to my mind now……Honestly speaking, I haven’t reached the saturation point about which my friends are constantly complaining….so I truly believe that ..yes…my hopes are still alive..I need to nurture them..as if they are my children..right out of my womb…

But I’m confused…..why such an attitude in my friends?...why are they , day by day, getting transformed to machines…...raising the CRs..,…delivering the modules……assuring the compatibility……WAIT…...where is LIFE?.....do they have one?..if so, are they living it???

Everyday, during the lunch time, I hear stories…..stories about my friends’ acts of existence….their struggle in making life more n more monotonous….the altercations with the PMs, lack of unanimity among teammates…the arrogance of the novices in the team…..the constant nagging of the US counterparts….pressure…..work pressure everywhere….one guy already decided to do Mtech and try a lecturer post….another one leaving the company for a govt job….another one thinking about getting married and migrating to US…..and so many preparing hard to bell the CAT….

The very names which used to excite us when we were in college are now nightmares….
When I asked my friend for a treat when his brother got placed in a MNC, he said” he is going to be a sw enggr…..he gonna have the same plight as mine…..plight for a survival in this non compromising world…..it will be like me celebrating “driving the last nail to his coffin” “…I was shocked……..Has this world become so uncompromising, unforgiving…..?? Is it so difficult to live here??..May be…..Now I’m anticipating that day..the D day when I will be having the same opinion as my friends’….But I wish…..
May that day never come in my life…..

1 Comments:

Blogger Archana K B said...

Life is not living another way, its how you obtain whatever you want from the life you are given....
*just my few cents*

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home