Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hello..anyone out there????

Again a draggy day in my life…….no mails…….no friends to chat…..none in orkut also….inducing pain to my grey cells ......have 2 find a way 2 kill time…my clk opt run crashed……so no data 2 proceed…..started another one…..which will take more than half a day 2 finish……hmmm….since I’m jus bac frm home, after spending a really nice time with my loved ones….feelin a bit home sick…..I wonder why time got such swift wings…

……….sitting here blinkin at the screen waiting for the notesbuddy 2 pop up indicating the arrival of a mail…..which gives me the energy as I’m reminded of a thought that someone somewhere s still thinking of u….but alas….see the shattering of that beautiful thought…when u realize that the new mail that has jus come is nothing but the –to-all mail from our company……..again back 2 where I was before…..in between keeping an eye on the console to see the errors n warnings which are appearin in good numbers….this makes me skip a heart beat sometimes…because I’m supposed to solve them n get an error free run…..

What a monotonous existence….Anu was there till now sendin crap mails….nw she has also gone sayin “ I want a brk, I want a kitkat”….zz , as usual, is after those docs….he shld be thrashed for mugging up those paper works…….n my chweet bhai, after a series of accusations in the morn , 4 not keeping him updated abt the happenings takin place in his sis’s life, has retreated 2 his den, I guess………n wat abt the new model in town….may be after a new gal in techno park…poor girl…n chella kili s busy transferin her knowledge to the fledglings in her team……

Hmmm………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home